We are excited to announce the date of our 2nd Annual Bazaar. It will be on August 18th at the Oxbow Park in Morrisville, Vermont. The money raised will go towards our Adult Family Care (AFC) program.
Last year we had close to 50 vendors and this year we are expecting over 100 vendors and booths. This is well on the way to being the biggest vendor event in Northern Vermont!
The Green Mountain Outdoor Bazaar is a once annual fresh air market with a wide array of shopping opportunities right in downtown Morrisville at the Oxbow Park. You will find artists, crafters, farm products, direct sale vendors, new to you goods, food vendors and lots of friendly faces. Join us for this unique shopping experience and support the Green Mountain Support Services Adult Family Care Program. Saturday, August 18th from 9 AM to 3 PM.
The cost of a 12 x 12 foot space is $35. You will need to bring your own table, chairs and canopy. This is an outdoor event that will take place rain or shine. Contact Brenda Donley @ email@example.com or 888-7602 for an application or click the button below to reserve your space. First come first served. Your registration will be complete upon receipt of your application and payment.
Who We Have So Far (July 3rd):
- bath, body, massage
- bathbombs, aroma beads, embroidered goods
- handmade jewelry, resin, glass, pottery
- Avon, La La Leggings, knit items
- goats milk soap, organic candles, balms
- purses key chains, wallets, fabric items
- handcrafted artisan jewelry
- magnabilities jewelry
- watercolor paintings & stmt jewelry
- birch bark items, soap, ornaments
- Mary Kay
- painted glassware, craft stick baskets
- pearls, jewelry
- Stella & Dot, jewelry, bags, tops
- children's books, tshirts, calendars
- hand turned bowls
- 31 bags
- quilts and crafts
- Color Street nail polish strips
- fresh produce
- Pruvit Ketones
- Kingdom ice cream
- wire suncatchers
- maple products & cutting boards